A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Melendez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Melendez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Melendez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melendez graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Melendez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Network Access
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Lilia Melendez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Melendez practice?
- Dr. Martha Melendez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Melendez practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.