Dr. Martha Meza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Meza?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Martha Meza?

11 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 11 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 12th, 2014

Long wait time/unprofessional staff

Arrived to my appointment quite early for Dr. Martha Meza, and completed paperwork as I expected. At the time of my appointment I asked if the doctor was "on time" with appointments. I was informed yes. After a short while, I was called in to an office. After about 20 more minutes, the assistant came in and I again asked about the time. I was informed I would be next. After about 15 more minutes, the assistant came in again and again I asked. She told me the doctor was taking care of a "difficult patient with a pre-op". Approximately 55 minutes after my appointment I dressed myself and went back up front. I informed them I thought it was rude they kept me waiting, AFTER telling me appointments are on time. I told them I was not impressed. I simply would have rescheduled my appointment and had they simply said "I'm sorry, but we can't honor your appointment time, would you like to reschedule?" No apology, nothing. Instead of apologizing, she schedules me for a Saturday appointment, of which they are not open Saturday. Completely unprofessional. My perception of this medical office was mark on. Since I've never seen the doctor, I can't speak for how she is, but as far as the office staff, find somewhere else. If staff feel its okay to adopt the "I'll show you attitude", it only leads me to think the doctor would be okay with this. Luckily, my visit is not life and death, however, what if it had been? Find a medical clinic in which they respect their patients.

June 8th, 2017