Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Muller
Dr. Martha Muller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Muller is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Espanola Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Muller has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Martha Muller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Heather Pratt-Chavez
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi10
Dr. Joseph Harmon
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi
Dr. Marcos Burgos
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi14