A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Mims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Mims is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mims
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mims Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Mims, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mims graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Mims has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ben Taub Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Pritchett Mims MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Martha P. Mims practice?
- Dr. Martha Mims has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Mims practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.