A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Moe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Moe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Moe, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Moe graduated from Grace University, Boca Raton.
Dr. Moe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Whidbey General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Moe MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martha Moe practice?
- Dr. Martha Moe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Moe practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Edmonds Obstetricians & Gynecologists.