A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Moulton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Moulton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Moulton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulton graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Moulton has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moulton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Moulton practice?
Dr. Martha Moulton practices Family Medicine near Brookfield, CT.
See Brookfield Family Physicians.