Dr. Martha Oreilly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1
  • 6 reviews

December 5th, 2016
Dr. Reilly was very detailed in her questions about past health problems. She even tested me for Alzheimer's without me asking for it. I knew because my mom had passed away

December 5th, 2016
Excellent
I had 2 'last minute' appointments. She was very detailed, and even screened me for Alzheimer's, though I was not supposed to know. I thought that made a a super detailed doctor.

August 8th, 2016
Wonderful doctor
She is a wonderful doctor and really cares about her patients.

October 15th, 2014
I have worked with Dr. O'Reilly through hospice care for many years. She cares very much about her patient's well being and has remained steadfast in her care for her terminally ill patients. I am sure she was sad that someone had that perception of their experience with her.

October 4th, 2013
The Best
She Spends the time to understand what is going on Been to over 13 other doctors who just did not give care about me She is the Best of everyone I have seen , People may complain about certain things but everyone remember and think how many patients she has to see and time they allow her to spend with each patient She is The Best I have ever seen.

September 14th, 2012
She has no bed side manners she calls my mom and tells her on the phone she has cancer not careing if any one was with my mother. Then we could not get her to do anything for us even when my mom was placed on hospice 2 weeks after being diagnosed with terminal cancer she was of no use to us she needs to find a job at waist managment dealing with trash!!!