A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Paterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Paterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Paterson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Insulin Resistance
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paterson graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Paterson MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha Paterson practice?
- Dr. Martha Paterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Paterson practices Internal Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists.