Dr. Martha Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Miller?

August 24th, 2016

Internal Medicine

Dr. Miller is trusted explicitly, an excellent physician with PERSONALITY (very important). Very busy office so seldom seen on time, but when seen... thorough eval. of problem. Always follows up.

June 22nd, 2015

Not worth the wait time

Grouchy front desk guy, doctor is dismissive and acts annoyed. I do not recommend this practice. Sweet dogs.

May 13th, 2015

Dr. Miller is prompt, compassionate, warm and very knowledgeable. I have the utmost respect and faith in her abilities.

January 1st, 2015

Great doctor. Cares a lot

December 24th, 2013

I have been a patient with Dr Miller for over 10 years, if I have ever had a problem with her, we have sat down, discussed it and solve it. I was most impressed with Dr Miller when I was having problems with PPS and she was not as familiar as she wanted to be. I brought in a book and she went through it page by page and helped me with my symtoms. She has been compassionate with me and always taken the time needed to help me. I have highly recommended her to several people, especially those with polio. The comment that she is only out for the money, when I didn't have insurance, she worked with me and was certainly not out for the money.

October 14th, 2011

Greedy, Vindictive Dr. Miller

We thought Dr. Miller was our Dr. but then her staff called us and said "Since we haven't seen you in 5 yrs, we are archiving you and you will have to go on a waiting list if you want to see her again.". We received no reminders for any checkups and were healthy during this time. In the middle of applying for Health Ins., we found out that Dr. Miller diagnosed me and my husband with conditions that the insurance co. did not like. Funny thing is she never mentioned it to us ever. When we called and asked about this the staff said that my records did not show the diagnosis and my husbands records had been "shredded". The ins. co. needed a "statement of misdiagnosis" which Dr. Miller charged me $25. for. We feel that Dr. Miller dropped us because we weren't spending any money with her and we believe she possibly falsified our records. Why? to make it difficult for us to get insurance? Our diagnosis for Dr. Miller is extreme greediness with a bit of vindictiveness.

July 22nd, 2011

Dr Miller is exceptionally caring.It is very easy to get an appt with her.Highly reccomend!

July 23rd, 2010

Dr. Miller is only about the money. She doesn't care about her patients..it's just in and out. Plus her office staff is horrible, rude, and have no bed side manner.

February 5th, 2010

Dr. Miller is FANTASTIC

Dr. Miller has been my PCP for 6+ years now. She is GREAT. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 16th, 2017