A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Rac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rac graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Rac has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Wattine Frazier Rac MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha W. Rac practice?
- Dr. Martha Rac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Rac practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.