A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Reincke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reincke graduated from Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Reincke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reincke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha H. Reincke practice?
Dr. Martha Reincke practices Neurology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Neurologists.