A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Rivera is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Rivera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from Universidad De Caldas, Manizales.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Monica Rivera MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Martha Rivera has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martha Rivera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Visalia, CA.
See Pottsville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.