A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.
Dr. Rodriguez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Lidia Rodriguez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Martha Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Primary Care Doctors.