A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Rodriguez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Baja California, Tijuana.
Dr. Rodriguez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Lidia Rodriguez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Martha Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Family Physicians.