Learn more about Dr. Martha Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- HIV Infections
- HIV Seropositivity
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome (Kawasaki Disease)
- Pneumocystis Pneumonia
- Pregnancy Complications
- Reye Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Floyd Rogers MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Martha F. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Martha Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Rogers practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tonganoxie, KS.
See Tonganoxie Internists and Tonganoxie Endocrinologists.