A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Rumschlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Rumschlag is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Rumschlag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumschlag graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rumschlag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rumschlag accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Rumschlag practice?
Dr. Martha Rumschlag practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South Lyon, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.