A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Rumschlag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Rumschlag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rumschlag
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rumschlag Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Rumschlag, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rumschlag graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rumschlag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Mary Rumschlag MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Rumschlag practice?
- Dr. Martha Rumschlag has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Rumschlag practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.