A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Sack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Sack, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sack graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha J Sack MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Sack practice?
- Dr. Martha Sack has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Sack practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Abington, PA.
See Abington Pathologists.