A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Sandoval-Bernal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Sandoval-Bernal is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Sandoval-Bernal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval-Bernal graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sandoval-Bernal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha De Jesus Sandoval-Bernal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha D. Sandoval-Bernal practice?
- Dr. Martha Sandoval-Bernal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Sandoval-Bernal practices Family Medicine near Watsonville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Cruz, CA.
See Watsonville Primary Care Doctors.