A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Sandoval-Bernal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Sandoval-Bernal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval-Bernal graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Sandoval-Bernal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dominican Hospital
- Sutter Maternity & Surgery Center of Santa Cruz
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandoval-Bernal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans