A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Saunders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Saunders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Saunders, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saunders graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Saunders has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Key Saunders MD is a female Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martha K. Saunders practice?
- Dr. Martha Saunders has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Saunders practices Pediatrics near Midlothian, VA.
See Midlothian Pediatricians.