A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Schatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Schatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Schatz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schatz graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Schatz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schatz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha P. Schatz practice?
Dr. Martha Schatz practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.