Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Terrsa show details Terrsa
Aug 30th, 2016

Very helpful and nice. Had very good experience with her for my son.

by Sonia Pape on Mar 13th, 2015

She was awesome!

Aug 3rd, 2012

Dr. Schatz is a very personable doctor who not only knows what she is doing, but definitely cares about the eye health of her patients. She was able to diagnose my vision problems and possibly even prolong my sight due to a degenerating disorder. I would definitely recommend her, for all ages!

Better than expected show details Better than expected
Dec 14th, 2011

After reading comments on other pages, I was prepared to have a very long wait time. We saw the Dr. after 45 minutes and she spent about that same amount of time talking with us and diagnosing our daughter. She was excellent with our daughter who is 2 1/2 and had a lot of toys and movies to use to keep our daughter engaged. I highly recommend Dr. Schatz. Also, I was very happy that she didn't immediately push us towards surgery. We are doing patching and in 3 months will see if that has helped our daughters eye control.

Nov 15th, 2011

She is a wonderful dr for all types of kids. She took he time with my son who has autism and was every kind when he had a meltdown.

Worth the wait! show details Worth the wait!
May 31st, 2011

Dr Schatz is a very caring, attentive, and knowledgable opthamologist. My son is very young so we have to see her at Santa Rosa.... Yes, it is always a very long wait which may be annoying since we do not get seen until about an hour after our appointment time but it is worth the wait in my opinion.

Educated, kind, highly skilled show details Educated, kind, highly skilled
by WH on Oct 6th, 2010

She was awesome. She gave us answers as to treatment options that were apparently based on research and didn't try to push us in to anything. She seems to really know her stuff and enjoy it, and was very sensitive both to me and our little girl.