A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Schinagle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Schinagle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schinagle
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Schinagle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Schinagle, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schinagle graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schinagle has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Schinagle MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha Schinagle practice?
- Dr. Martha Schinagle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Schinagle practices Psychiatry near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists.