A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Schreiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Schreiber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha L Schreiber MD is a female Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha L. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Martha Schreiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Schreiber practices Surgery near Belmar, NJ.
See Belmar Surgeons.