A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Selonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selonick
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Selonick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Selonick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Selonick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha S Selonick FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Selonick practice?
- Dr. Martha Selonick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Selonick practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Hagerstown Cardiologists.