A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Selonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selonick
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Selonick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Selonick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha S Selonick FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Selonick practice?
- Dr. Martha Selonick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Selonick practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Hagerstown, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Hagerstown Cardiologists.