A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Selonick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Selonick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Selonick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Harbor Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Selonick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha S. Selonick practice?
Dr. Martha Selonick practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Hagerstown, MD.
See Glen Burnie Cardiologists.