Learn more about Dr. Martha Shadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Shadel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shadel
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shadel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shadel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha J Shadel DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Shadel practice?
- Dr. Martha Shadel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Shadel practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison Township, MI.
See Canton Emergency Physicians and Canton Family Physicians.