A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Shadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Shadel is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Shadel has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha J Shadel DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha J. Shadel practice?
- Dr. Martha Shadel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Shadel practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison Township, MI.
See Canton Emergency Physicians and Canton Family Physicians.