A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Shepherd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Shepherd, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shepherd graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Shepherd has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shepherd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha E. Shepherd practice?
Dr. Martha Shepherd practices Family Medicine near Spring Hill, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, TN.
See Spring Hill Family Physicians.