Learn more about Dr. Martha Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Singer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Singer MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha Singer practice?
- Dr. Martha Singer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Castro Valley Surgeons.