A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Singer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Singer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Singer MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha Singer practice?
- Dr. Martha Singer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Singer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Castro Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Castro Valley Orthopedic Surgeons.