Overall Review

2.9

August 12th, 2016
AWFUL DOCTOR DONT EVER GO TO SMALL
I hate this doctor she made me wait for over two hours. The breathing test for asthma isn't part of the physical charge. She is always very picky, and judge mental, even though she says she's isn't, but she is. She digs into your personal life. She try's to help get rid of your problems or bad habits, when she can't stop biting her nails. Overall I hate her.

March 11th, 2014
Excellent!!!
I totally disagree with the negative reviews on this site!! Dr. Small is an excellent Pediatrician!! I have been going to her with my daughter since she was undiagnosed , with a possibly permanent disability, by another male trumbull Dr in his own practice. If that wasn't bad enough he did it again by not thoroughly examining her for the first 6 months! I was concerned with her health so I brought her to Dr.Small , who was referred to me by my doctor because Dr. Small was his children's pediatrician. She immediately uncovered a potentially dangerous condition that the former doctor negligently overlooked! I have been with her now for almost 10 years for both my daughter and my son and she has taken very good care of them and me as we'll! She treats us like family! Telephone calls at night! Follow up calls to make sure I'm following through on her orders. I have never been treated rudely by her or any of her staff! Quite the contrary!!! She is very thorough and professional while gentle and compassionate! If you are lucky enough to have her as your children's doctor the only problem you will have is waiting to see her. I certainly don't mind that because that means she gives the attention needed to all her patients!

March 25th, 2013
overly satisfied
My children have been going to PHC for 15 yrs. I have to say my children and I love the care they receive I highly recommend Dr. small she loves her patients n wants only the best for them...

March 13th, 2013
Dr. Small was my pediatrician from birth until I was 19 years old. She's kind, personable and cares about her patients. Other reviews criticize her attention to issues with weight, she did the same to me because it was needed. Bad diet and inactivity leads to health problems she doesn't want to see your child have. As embarrassing as some things are to discuss, Dr. Small is a great doctor who understands the need to face those issues head on despite hurt feelings. I can't wait to take my children to her.

June 6th, 2012
NO BEDSIDE MANNERS
Dr. Small should be reclassified as a weight loss specialist because she is literally obsessed with children's weight. My daughter is just slightly overweight and we were both treated terribly, criticized, and humiliated. It's impossible to get an appt. The rest of the group is NO BETTER. And we were given a referral from Dr. Small who ended up giving us a wrong diagnosis.

January 29th, 2012
Not a nice person
Maybe she has been doing this for too long but she is rude and has no bedside manner with the children. Dont like her her. Staff is unfriendly too. Yuck.

September 2nd, 2011
Not recommended
Don't bother making an appointment! Enough said.

January 20th, 2011
Fine doctor, horrible office and staff
You basically talk to a machine that refers you to another machine.

May 5th, 2009
I love Dr. Small. She has cared for my children for 7 years and always has been kind and caring. Follow up calls to my home when my child has been sick late at night.I highly recommend her.

February 5th, 2009
No Bedside Manners
Don't go to her - she doesn't like children. She is rude and unprofessional.