Learn more about Dr. Martha Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Smith FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martha Smith practice?
- Dr. Martha Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martha Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Dublin Cardiologists.