Learn more about Dr. Martha Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Smith FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martha Smith practice?
- Dr. Martha Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martha Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Dublin Cardiologists.