A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Smith FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martha Smith practice?
- Dr. Martha Smith has 6 office locations.
Dr. Martha Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Dublin Cardiologists.