A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Smith has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Fulton Hospital
- Meadows Regional Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Martha Smith practice?
Dr. Martha Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dublin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Roswell, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Dublin Cardiologists.