A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Sonnenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Sonnenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnenberg graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Sonnenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Rose Sonnenberg MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Martha R. Sonnenberg practice?
- Dr. Martha Sonnenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Sonnenberg practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Culver City, CA.
See Culver City Internists and Culver City Infectious Disease Doctors.