Dr. Martha Stearn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Stearn?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 20th, 2013

C.F.O. T Of Pier plus financial.

Dr. Stearin is the best physician I have ever been to, and I've seen a lot of doctors in a wide area of the United States of America--- Her bedside manor is impecable, and she take time to listen to all concerns. if she finds something she's not comfortable with she diggs in and finds a resolution, or solution that is medically reasonable. Martha is one of the smartest, nicest people I know. I only wish I could take her with me when I have to leave the area. I also know she is giving of her time and does plenty of voluntary work, both locally and abroad. She has helped others go into medicine and become a mentor for both new grad students and students thinking of going into medicine. Dr. Stearn also keeps up with the new medical information as to not fall behind on the latest known treatments available for her patients . You truly can't go wrong with having such a knowledgable Doctor for yourself.

May 23rd, 2016