A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Stitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Stitelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitelman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stitelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Stitelman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha Stitelman practice?
- Dr. Martha Stitelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Stitelman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Newfane, VT and Bennington, VT.
See Brattleboro Family Physicians and Brattleboro Geriatric Doctors.