A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Stitelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stitelman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stitelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Stitelman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Stitelman graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stitelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Rutland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Stitelman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha Stitelman practice?
- Dr. Martha Stitelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Stitelman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT and Williston, VT.
See Brattleboro Primary Care Doctors, Brattleboro Family Physicians, and Brattleboro Geriatric Doctors.