A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Storrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Storrie is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Storrie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Storrie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Storrie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Cecile Storrie MD is a female Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martha C. Storrie practice?
- Dr. Martha Storrie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Storrie practices Urology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Urologists.