A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Storrie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Storrie is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Storrie
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Storrie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Storrie, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Storrie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Storrie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Cecile Storrie MD is a female Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Martha C. Storrie practice?
- Dr. Martha Storrie has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Storrie practices Urology near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Urologists.