Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Szabo
Dr. Martha Szabo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in Newark, OH and Columbus, OH (and 1 other location). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Szabo is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital, James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst and Licking Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Szabo has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Martha Szabo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Sarah Dance
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi8
Dr. Robert Winfield
General Surgery, Anesthesiology
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi13
Dr. Russell Groener
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi30