Dr. Martha Tarpay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Tarpay?

April 18th, 2014

Long waits

Dr. Tarpay is wonderful, if you get to see her. She is swamped. I have waited nearly 2 hours for my appt. I see her every 4th visit.

January 28th, 2012

Best dr. I have ever known!

We saw three dermatologists and two allergists before I finally listened to a friend's recommendation and saw dr Tarpay. My daughter has severe allergies and Dr. Tarpay has been extremely thorough and has been able to manage her symptoms when many others have not. Her follow up skills are remarkable and I wonder that she has any private life(ha ha). Her office visits are long...that is the nature of how thorough she is. I figure every one she sees gets the same treatment, so I don't mind one bit! She has changed my daughter's life for the better and it is well worth planning for a long visit at the dr. Big deal, right? Who wouldn't trade a few extra minutes for the best allergy dr's advice? She even gives us written instructions so I don't Forget anything!

October 24th, 2011

dr tarpay needs to tell patients that their allergy testing is 9.35 a stick and that is considered a procdure that blue cross and blue sheild does not pay my bill was 500.00 for sticks on my back and I waited an 1hour and 45 min to get into a room.

August 8th, 2011

Dr Tarpay is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is very thorough, scientific, and caring. I know I am in good hands. Her PA is excellent, as well. The staff are helpful. The only negative of this office is that the wait times are horrible for your appointment. Dr. Tarpay has helped me so much with my allergies and asthma.

July 9th, 2010

Thanks

I have been coughing at night and without sleep for four years. After one visit with Dr. Tarpay, the cough is gone and my sleep has been restored.

April 28th, 2010

Service and caring, not so much

My last office visit lasted 1 hour and 40 minutes. After only a minute in the waiting room I was put in a cold room where I waited almost 45 minutes before someone checked on me and apologized for the slow service. After seeing the Dr. I was given a new prescription, which the office calls in for me, except this time they didn't. It took me almost a month to get my new prescription after I called the Dr. office again and they admitted they forgot to send it in. The service at this office has been bad for the last several years. They have had to call in another Dr. to see her patients since she seems overwhelmed and cannot get to them all. I would heartily recommend using ANY OTHER doctor's office. I don't believe Dr. Tarpay has slipped, but her office staff now is terrible. I will not be back.

March 17th, 2010

Friendly thorough and caring

January 22nd, 2010

Never Recommend seeing her

She made my two year old daughter and I wait in a little tiny room for over 2 1/2 hours without coming in. We decided to leave upon walking out the door she was very rude and said well its your choice. I have not one ounce of respect for this woman. My two year old needed to be seen but to make my child wait for more than 2 hours is ridiculious.

August 24th, 2009

Dr Tarpay is the best Allergy and Asthma Doctor

She is very knowledgeable and spends time with me to make sure I understand everything. I was very impressed.

October 4th, 2017