Dr. Martha Tracy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Martha Tracy?

December 5th, 2014

The Genuine Article

I was never a patient of Dr. Tracy but she was my mother's oncologist for 3 years. My mother was diagnosed with a very aggressive carcinosarcoma and quite frankly we were limited in options but Dr. Tracy never made us feel that way. She brilliant and human at the same time and I will be forever grateful for the time she gave us. Upon my mothers passing she sent a beautiful letter of condolence expressing her very personal sentiments about my mother. She is a rarity and I am glad she took care of us during our life altering journey.

January 8th, 2014

Eternally grateful

I was diagnosed with an aggressive stage 4 breast cancer in 1996. She got me through the roughest time in my life and in 2014 I am here and healthy. She included my husband and I with my treatment which made us feel we were a part of my healing. That actually gave me a boost and gave me much encouragement when I was feeling low. My family and friends are forever indebted to Dr Tracy for keeping me alive and healthy since 1996. With much love to you Dr Tracy. No mater what was going on she always gave me a hug at the end of our visits. The BEST

May 19th, 2012

Long waits

Dr. Tracy makes you wait a long time and seems very frustrated with her job and you feel that-she has lots of excuses.Her office is disorganized and does not return phone calls.I changed doctors.

April 21st, 2011

Dr Tracy saved my life

Dr Tracy is an extraordinary oncologist who will not let you die.

April 11th, 2011

great physicain

She was very knowledgeable in all areas of breast cancer. She poured out number and data with ease.

January 10th, 2011

I love Dr. Tracy. She gave me all the info I needed, was willing to ask questions, was available when I was in for chemo.

November 1st, 2010

When I was looking for an oncologist, my surgeon told me that Dr Tracy would not let me die. And, in the end, she didn't. I'm out 11 yrs from very aggressive cancer, happy, healthy, growing older. Defying the odds in a big way.

September 29th, 2009

Uncaring

Dr. Tracy is an oncologist who treats her terminally ill patients as if they are wasting her time. She is rude, insensitive and extremely hard to get a hold of, even in emergency situations. If she is tired and overworked, she should retire instead of taking her frustrations and fatigue out on her patients.

July 23rd, 2016