Dr. Martha Ullman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Martha Ullman?

Wow just wow

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

I was told Dr.Ullman was very much ok with non vaxing, total lie. She tried to push vaccines on us every time we saw her, even though we told her we wanted to wait until our son was six months old.Also like all the other Drs. at that practice, she was always typing away on her computer and clearly didn't listen to us about anything.As a matter a fact I requested my kids medical records as we now have an amazing Dr. and I went through them yesterday and saw that she listed that we have pets and that diabetes does not run in our family.We do not have pets and half of my family is diabetic. Also my daughters vaccine records were beyond screwed up.She listed that she had two vaccines before she was even born and got the dates mixed up wrong on the rest, she also left off two of the vaccines that my daughter did indeed get.She claimed in a previous appointment that she had only copied what my daughters previous Dr. had written. Bull, I have a copy of my daughters vaccine records from her previous Dr. and I can read the dates clear as day.I would not go to her again, I would not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 8th, 2014