A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Waddell, Family Practitioner, Internist, Hospitalist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Waddell, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- hospital medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Waddell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Melrose Waddell DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Martha Waddell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Waddell practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Greenwood Village, CO.
See Colorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.