A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Waddell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- hospital medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Waddell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Melrose Waddell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Martha Waddell has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Waddell practices Family Medicine and Hospitalist near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Family Physicians and Littleton Hospitalists.