A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Waddell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Waddell, Family Practitioner, Internist, Hospitalist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waddell
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Waddell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Waddell, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- hospital medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Waddell graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Waddell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
- Porter Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Melrose Waddell DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha M. Waddell practice?
- Dr. Martha Waddell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Waddell practices Family Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO and Greenwood Village, CO.
See Colorado Springs Family Physicians.