A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wagner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wagner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Teekie Wagner MD is a female Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Martha T. Wagner practice?
- Dr. Martha Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Wagner practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.