Dr. Martha Walden MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2017
Dr. is very nice. She has a great bedside manner and understands people. Getting messages answered takes forever though. Waiting time is approx. 2 hours. The only reason I put 1 hour below is because it did not give me the option to put 2 hours. When I come in for an appointment it takes 2 hours in the waiting room and less than 10 minutes in the office.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Walden
Dr. Walden is wonderful. She takes the time to listen and works with me to get the correct combination of drugs for my condition. She is absolutely top grade

August 16th, 2013
Do Not Recommend
Very disappointed after my last visit with her. Seeking a different psychiatrist because of it. Also - don't schedule an appt. between 3-4PM. That's when she visits other patients in the hospital and you sit there and wait until she's done.

March 17th, 2013
Dr. Walden is the only mental health physician in Greater CIncinnati who can accurately diagnose cause, effect, and successful maintenace of conditions that effect patients. From depression, to realistic anxiety, to major depressive episodes, her diagnosis and treatment is exactly correct. Dr. Walden is the most realistic, knowledgable psychiatric health professional in Greater Cincinnati, and she treats patients without carrying a bias of the social stigmas that other psychiatric professionals sometimes harbor. EXCELLENT physician in every way.

November 8th, 2011
The only physician in the area who could accurately identify a psychological problem, the probable orgin, and how to effectively deal with the issue. Dr. Walden does not play follow the leader in her practice-she was wonderful in treatement, diagnostics, and maintenance.

August 26th, 2011
Make the switch!
I first met Dr Walden while hospitalized. After my inpatient stay I immediately switched to her as my psychiatrist. She has seen me at my best and certainly at my worst but has always cared for me and let me know that she cares. I know I was a very trying and stubborn patient but she never gave up on me! I moved out of the area and unfortunately had to find another doctor. She haa been the best psychiatrist I've ever seen for mental health care.

March 3rd, 2011
Dr. Walden is a very bright, caring, professional doctor. I highly recommend her.

October 21st, 2010
horrible
Dr. Walden saw me when I was hospitalized. She only spent a few minutes with me and left. She was cold, accusative and her best side manner was less than to be desired. I WOULD NOT recommend her.

April 30th, 2017