A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Walton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Walton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Walton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Walton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Walton practice?
- Dr. Martha Walton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Walton practices Ophthalmology near Fredericksburg, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Comfort, TX.
See Fredericksburg Ophthalmologists.