A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Walton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Walton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Walton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Ann Walton MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Walton practice?
- Dr. Martha Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Walton practices Ophthalmology near Fredericksburg, TX.
See Fredericksburg Ophthalmologists.