A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Wickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wickett is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wickett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickett graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wickett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Orleans Adolescent Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Damron Wickett MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha D. Wickett practice?
- Dr. Martha Wickett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Martha Wickett practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.