Learn more about Dr. Martha Wickett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wickett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wickett
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wickett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wickett, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wickett graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Wickett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Orleans Adolescent Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - New Orleans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Damron Wickett MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Martha D. Wickett practice?
- Dr. Martha Wickett has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Wickett practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.