A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wilson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Covarrubias Wilson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martha C. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Martha Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Wilson practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.