A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Wilson is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Wilson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Wilson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Covarrubias Wilson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Martha C. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Martha Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Wilson practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.