Internists

2000 Washington St
Ste 441
Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462
617-964-9070
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  A Doctor that Cares  |  show details
by Liesl R on May 11th, 2013

Dr. Wu has the most comforting and encouraging bedside manner I have ever experienced with a doctor. I have struggled with Whitecoat syndrome for the past year. Since it was relatively new for me it was also very frustrating. I explained my anxiety to Dr Wu and she was completely understanding. She gave me permission to be nervous by saying that if I was nervous the entire visit that is was ok because we would work through it together. She was not judgemental and didn't make me feel bad like other doctors have in the past. She put me at such ease that my bp was completely normal. That hasn't happened in a Dr office environment for a long time. I told her about my anxiety and she was so understanting and didn't make me feel alone. I have moved around quite a bit and have had many different doctors but Dr Wu tops the list. I feel so fortunuate to have found her and am proud to say she is my primary care physician because I know she truly cares.

|  Caring Follow Up  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2013

It took many months to get an appointment as a new patient, but I was able to initially see a caring PA for an initial concern and for a specialist referral. Dr. Wu herself took a good amount of time to get to know me and go through my history and concerns. I appreciate her conservative approach to care but a willingness to take action if needed. She personally followed up with a phone call with some poor test results so we could take immediate action. I look forward to a long relationship with her and her practice.

|  show details
Jul 30th, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr Wu. She has a wonderful bedside manner and the feelings that come across are that she really cares about her patients. Her medical background is solid - she is a Harvard physician.

|  Bill Kirtz  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2012

terrific doctor and person- I have been going to her for many years and have complete confidence in her. she works well with colleagues in other disciplines. Most highly recommended.

|  Intelligent, caring professional.  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Wu for many years now. I have been very impressed by her judgment and care. She is thoughtful with her diagnosis and has referred me to excellent specialists when needed. I never feel rushed. She is a rare professional that is able to provide excellent care while making a personal connection. As she has moved from one location to another I have followed her although it is not convenient for me. She's worth the loyalty!

|  long-time patient  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Terrific: thorough and caring. Highly recommend her.

|  show details
Apr 5th, 2011

Dr. Wu is an excellent doctor who spends a lot of time, listens carefully and has a very warm bedside manner. I have gone through different illnesses (some serious) and she is always open to send you to some of the best specialists when it is warrented. My husband also has her as his doctor and has also had great care. I would definately recommend her and have great confidence in her abilities!

|  Best PCP I've ever had  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Wu for at least ten years, and she is absolutely the best PCP I've ever had. She never makes me feel rushed in visits and is always willing to answer my questions. She has always been very thorough in diagnosing any issues I've had, and I have the utmost confidence in her. Another thing I've really appreciated is her interest in referring me to specialists that will meet my medical needs as well as match my expectations of "bedside manner". I have also seen at least two other doctors in the practice, both of whom were also great.

|  Warning: Responsible for death of a loved one  |  show details
by C.M.G. on Jul 19th, 2010

Dr. Wu misdiagnosed our loved one and now she has passed away. Her diagnosis came with her autopsy. Dr. Wu never cared enough to take the time to understand or to listen. I wish that I had the opportunity to read a review before going to see her so my loved one would still be alive and well.