A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Zambrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Zambrano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Zambrano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambrano graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Zambrano has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Zambrano MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Martha Zambrano practice?
- Dr. Martha Zambrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Martha Zambrano practices Internal Medicine near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Internists.