Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Zambrano
Dr. Martha Zambrano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Zambrano is affiliated with Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, St. Mary's Hospital and Saint Mary's Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Zambrano has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Martha Zambrano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Suneet Kukreja
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi21
Dr. Paayal Patel
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0 mi8
Dr. David Liporace
West Palm Beach, FL 0.32 mi32