Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Martha Bardsley
Dr. Martha Bardsley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Wilmington, DE and Newtown Square, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Bardsley is affiliated with Nemours Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital. Dr. Bardsley has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Martha Bardsley has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Martha Bardsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Charles Vinocur
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Apryle Kennedy
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Eric Gibson
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi34