A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Bardsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Bardsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Bardsley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Klinefelter Syndrome
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Bardsley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bardsley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bardsley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan