A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Zeiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Zeiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Zeiger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeiger graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Zeiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Allen Zeiger MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Zeiger practice?
- Dr. Martha Zeiger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Martha Zeiger practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.