A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Martha Zeiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Martha Zeiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeiger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeiger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Martha Zeiger, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Follicular Adenocarcinoma)
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeiger graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Zeiger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Martha Allen Zeiger MD is a female Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Martha A. Zeiger practice?
- Dr. Martha Zeiger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Martha Zeiger practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.