Dr. Marthe-Sophie Lagueux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marthe-Sophie Lagueux?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2017

Love her!

She's been my Dr. for 25 years. She's always listens and has always been like a friend. Trust her with my life! I'd never want to go anywhere else!

July 18th, 2016

No fancy words, no sugar coating. She tells you like it is.

October 30th, 2015

Love the doctor, but the staff violated privacy repeatedly, and rudely.

I just had several HIPAA violations all in one visit. I guess the staff weren't aware that I'm also a medical professional and know when HIPAA is being breached as badly as it was today. Luckily I am, and do know enough to report them. Now hopefully they'll educate their staff to think twice before announcing to everyone that the next gentleman will be needing his Testosterone Shot, and the exact medication I'll be needing as well. That same gentleman and I were also chastised for "waltzing in at 4:30", even though it was 4:20 when we arrived, and they close at 5pm. Horrendous experience, and service. However, Dr. Marthe is very courteous and great at what she does. She takes time with you, and makes you feel comfortable.

June 3rd, 2015

She is the very best!

May 6th, 2015

She is the best doctor she is like our Family

December 18th, 2013

She is the best.

Dr. Lagueux has been my doctor for 20+ years. Unlike most people I know, I feel like I have a personal care provider. One that knows me and cares about me. I trust her with my life. She is knowledgable, patient and kind. Like another reviewer mentioned, she is 'frank'. I love that most about her. No fancy words, no sugar coating. She tells you like it is. I've never left wondering, what did she say? She takes the time to make sure I understand. Yes, I've had to wait for her. Sometimes she runs behind. But I always tell myself that she is being just as kind and patient to those ahead of me as she going to be with me. If you want a personal doctor that you can have a one-on-one relationship with, I highly recommend her.

February 16th, 2013

She has been my doctor for years! I drive so many miles to see her because You will never find a doctor that compares to her. She feels like a good friend instead of a doctor! She has saved my life.

July 3rd, 2011

Dr. Lagueux has been my doctor for 9 years and I am very pleased with her. She is caring and very easy to talk to. She listens to my concerns and even my suggestions. She pursues every avenue possible to diagnose a problem and, when necessary, sends me to specialists. Mt. Juliet is very fortunate to have Dr. Lagueux.

June 27th, 2011

Dr. Lagueux has been my doctor since she came to Mount Juliet, she's great!

April 14th, 2011

Saved my life

I went to Dr. Lagueux just to have a skin tag removed and she noticed a mole on my stomach that did not look normal. I had not given it a thought but she referred me to a good dermatologist. I has stage 2 melanoma. I had it removed and did not have any more problems. Now I am more aware of all my moles and have had many more removed that were pre cancerous.Had she not taken the time or cared enough to notice the mole, it could have been fatal for me because I was one that did not think it would ever happen to me and was not paying attention. She is great!

May 28th, 2010

Highly recommend. Takes the time to listen.

A co-worker recommended Dr. Lagueux and I'm so glad she did. I've been seeing her for about 6 months and have seen her several times on unrelated health issues and an annual exam. I'm 37, have had 2 children and there is not an OBGYN or general practitioner that I feel as comfortable with or confident in as Dr. Lagueux. Unlike many of my previous doctors who rush you through the appointment, or those who seem more interested in pushing the newest drug on the market, she has her patients' best interest in mind. She is very knowledgeable and professional, but very frank- which for me, makes her much more "real" and easy to talk to.Scheduling appointments is easy and I can usually get in within the week. The only thing that is frustrating at times is that you have to make an appointment to get a refill- regardless of how benign the drug or if it's been within days of your last appointment.The ONLY thing th

March 30th, 2010

Dr. Lagueux

Dr. Lagueux is fabulous. I've been seeing her for 20 years now, and wouldn't consider seeing anyone else. She's compassionate, caring, and takes time to listen to all you have to say. She is very kind and not at all condescending like many other physicians. I would highly recommend her to anyone.