A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marthe Gabey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marthe Gabey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marthe Gabey, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabey graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marthe Ann Gabey MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Marthe A. Gabey practice?
- Dr. Marthe Gabey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Marthe Gabey practices Plastic Surgery near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bennington, VT.
See Troy Plastic Surgeons.