A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marti Friednash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marti Friednash, Assistant Professor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marti Friednash, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Friednash graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Friednash has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- University Hospital - Denver
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friednash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marti M. Friednash practice?
Dr. Marti Friednash practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Greenwood Village, CO.
See Aurora Dermatologists.