Dr. Marti Gilbert DO Patient Reviews

3.8

May 2nd, 2015
New reason to see an OBGYN
After spending 4 miserable years going through peri-menopause I made an appt. with Dr. Victor Klein's associate who specializes in menopause. I came in with a listing of ailments and I was afraid she too would tell me to take an antidepressant for the side-effects that might help only some of my ailments. I had one visit and she determined that I needed bio-identical hormone replacement therapy and that within 2-3 weeks I would feel much better...She was very right- it's been a month and I do feel much better, I'm not 100% but I am better. I am very happy with her bedside manner, and her patience. I'd highly recommend her to a female suffering through this time in her life.

May 7th, 2014
I absolutely love Dr. Gilbert and I recommend her to anyone who asks. She is personable and caring. She delivered my two sons and I felt at ease the entire time. She is always professional and takes time to answer any question I have.

February 25th, 2014
Love Dr Gilbert
I have been a patient of Dr. Gilbert since 2001. When she stopped practicing, I was very sad. To my surprise, she returned. She might no longer be in the same office but knowing that a great OB/GYN has returned, has me at ease. She delivered my two first bb and now I am seeing her from a long distance with bb3. I recommend her to anyone looking for a GYN and possibly OB. For the ones that are saying she is weird and does not listen to their patients, Sorry to hear you had that experience. I have not once had one poor visit with her. Everyone has different experience with Drs. I want a C-section and she changed my mind unless it's an emergency C-section in the end. With me she has always taking her time to hear my concerns and my questions. Give her a try and judge for yourself. Hope my review helped in you in a way.

February 20th, 2014
To see or not to see
I have an appointment with Dr. Gilbert soon, but after the last review, I am quite concerned. i don't want another c-sec either if I can avoid it. Anyone out there have any experience with this doctor?

April 8th, 2013
Will never have another baby because of her
I really wanted to have a VBAC with my second pregnancy. Dr. Gilbert convinced me that I was never going to go into labor on my own and that a repeat c- section was necessary. My baby came out tiny and very hairy ( a sign of prematurity). Had the Dr allowed me more time to try and go into labor on my own my dream of a VBAC may have come true. I was weak and trusted her and now I can never have another child because I cannot go through the trauma of another c section. Thanks for nothing doc!